Samsung Objections Fail to Stop Early Release of S5Jungah Lee
Samsung Electronics Co. failed to keep its new Galaxy S5 smartphone from going on sale early in South Korea today as SK Telecom Co. and other carriers try to work around penalties imposed by the national regulator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts