Old Mutual Sells Skandia Units to German Run-Off InsurerRenee Bonorchis and Oliver Suess
Old Mutual Plc, Africa’s biggest insurer, agreed to sell its Skandia units in Germany and Austria for 220 million euros ($303 million) as it focuses on expansion in emerging markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day