Liberty Global Unit Can Be Forced to Block Illegal WebsitesStephanie Bodoni
Liberty Global Plc’s UPC Austrian unit, and other Internet service providers, can be forced to block access to websites that post copyright-infringing material, the European Union’s highest court ruled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day