Wealthy Chinese Value Luxury Craft Over Bling, Study SaysAndrew Roberts
Craftsmanship ranks highest among words wealthy Chinese choose to define luxury, according to Mintel, underscoring changing tastes among big spenders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting