Televisa Climbs on Bets Regulations to Delay Slim’s TV AmbitionsSonali Basak
Grupo Televisa SAB, Mexico’s biggest broadcaster, rose to the highest since at least 1994 on speculation proposed regulations will hinder America Movil SAB’s television expansion plans for at least two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day