China’s Surging Film Box Office Leads Global Rise in Movie SalesChristina Larson
China’s movie box office sales rose 27 percent, to $3.6 billion, in 2013. That steep rise in the world’s second-largest film market anchored a 4 percent global rise in box office sales, to $35.9 billion, according to data released by the Motion Picture Association of America.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone