Cheap Gas Fuels Chemical Boom as Dow Invests BillionsJack Kaskey
Dow Chemical Co. and other U.S. chemical makers will boost output capacity 30 percent in a decade as they invest billions of dollars in factories to take advantage of low-cost shale gas, researcher IHS Inc. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's