U.K. to Sell $7 Billion Lloyds Bank Stake to Money ManagersGavin Finch and Ambereen Choudhury
The U.K. government is selling a 4.23 billion-pound ($7 billion) stake in Lloyds Banking Group Plc, its second disposal since rescuing the lender in the financial crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap