Severn Trent’s Garfield to Take Over April 11 for Retiring WrayRandall Hackley
Severn Trent Plc, the second-largest publicly traded water company in the U.K., said Liv Garfield will take over as chief executive officer effective April 11 when Tony Wray retires.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day