Egypt Real Estate Shares Lead Index Surge to Highest in 5 YearsAhmed A. Namatalla
Egyptian stocks rose to the highest level in more than five years as investors speculated property developers would benefit from an army agreement with Arabtec Holding Co. to build low-income housing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas