China’s Private Companies Seen Riskier Than StateWeiyi Lim
John-Paul Smith, the Deutsche Bank AG strategist who’s been writing about the dangers of buying state-owned Chinese stocks since 2010, says private companies are now a bigger risk to investors as valuations surge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations