Brainstorm, Freescale, USAF: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
March 25 (Bloomberg) -- BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Inc., a developer of adult stem-cell technologies, received a U.S. patent for the use of proprietary stem cells to secrete elevated levels of proteins for treating neurodegenerative diseases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day