Box Paid $172 Million to Lure New Users With Freebies Last YearBy
Box, the online storage startup led by the man who also runs what might be the best Twitter feed of any Silicon Valley executive, knows what it’s up against. In its S-1 filing, which was filed privately but made public Monday, the company listed Dropbox, Microsoft, and Google as competitors, along with the inclination that many large businesses harbor to build their own software.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's