Alsea Diner Deal Poised for Starbucks Makeover: Corporate MexicoSonali Basak and Jonathan Levin
Alsea SAB, the operator of Starbucks and Burger King chains in Mexico, is surging to a record as Credit Suisse Group AG and Citigroup Inc. predict its acquisition of Vips restaurants will help double profit by 2015.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts