Yamato Shares Rise After China Post Tie-Up Report: Tokyo MoverChris Cooper
Yamato Holdings Co., a Japanese delivery company, rose as much as 7.1 percent, the most in two years, in Tokyo trading after the Nikkei newspaper reported it will tie up with China Post to ship products to Chinese homes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself