Smartphones on Radar Airwaves Proposed to Ease Mobile JamTodd Shields
The U.S. will move to let civilian smartphones and tablet computers use wireless frequencies reserved for military radars to ease traffic jams in the nation’s airwaves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day