Artist Series Makes $35O Million Cash Offer for Fuse TVDan Hart
Artist Series Inc. made a conditional offer to buy Madison Square Garden Co.’s Fuse TV for $350 million in cash, which would surpass offers by Jennifer Lopez and Sean “Diddy” Combs, Artist Series said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap