KKR Hires RBC’s Workman, Goldman Sachs Adds Sumarah, Vlaad SaysKatia Dmitrieva
Paul Workman joined the private equity team at KKR & Co.’s new Calgary office from a role as investment banking associate at Royal Bank of Canada’s Capital Markets unit, according to Vlaad and Co., a Toronto-based financial services recruiting firm.
Other moves in the “Bill’s Buzz” weekly newsletter include:
* Royal Bank of Canada investment-banking associate Joel Douglas left for a business development role at Northern Blizzard Resources Inc.
* Jon Fleming left Cormark Securities Inc. to join DeeThree Exploration Ltd. as vice president of capital markets.
* Roland Walters moved from Enbridge Inc. to Pembina Pipeline Corp. in business development.
* Goldman Sachs Group Inc. hired Darren Sumarah as vice president of equities from Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce where he was an executive director.
* Toronto-Dominion Bank hired Omair Hashimi as a senior analyst in strategic analysis from PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
* Corporate banker Sid Lamba joined HSBC Holdings Plc as a senior relationship manager from Bank of Montreal where he was a director.