BofA’s $8.5 Billion Accord Approval Appealed by TriaxxChristie Smythe
A group of funds known as the Triaxx entities said it will appeal a New York judge’s approval of Bank of America Corp.’s $8.5 billion mortgage-bond investor settlement because it doesn’t resolve all its claims.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy