Nexon Incoming CEO Seeking Growth Through Game PartnersCliff Edwards
Nexon Co., the Japanese maker of online games such as “MapleStory,” will invest in U.S. rivals and expand partnerships to woo consumers seeking role-playing and mobile titles, its incoming chief executive officer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans