Apple to Zynga Sell for Structured Notes on Higher VolatilityKevin Dugan
Structured-note investors are making their biggest bets on Silicon Valley companies from Apple Inc. to Zynga Inc. in at least four years as banks seek out more volatile companies to boost yields.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy