Ruble Gains for 3rd Day on Bets Russia Sanction Impact LimitedKsenia Galouchko and Vladimir Kuznetsov
The ruble strengthened for a third day as Russia pushed on with its annexation of Crimea and investors wagered the impact of Western sanctions will be mild. Stocks slumped after two days of gains.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis