Lego Fans Developing New Models Spawns Ghostbusters CarKatarina Gustafsson
Brent Waller spent his childhood crafting plastic-brick versions of characters from TV shows and movies like “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” and “Batman.” At age 35, the Australian Lego fan has gotten so good at playing with the toys that the company will start selling his models.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks