Banco do Brasil Sells 300 Million Euros in Debt After July IssueFilipe Pacheco
Banco do Brasil SA, Latin America’s largest bank by assets, sold 300 million euros ($415 million) more of bonds due in 2018 eight months after it first issued the debt in an effort to diversify sources of funding.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day