An IPO for Billboards: 19th Century Tech, Premium PriceBy
Nothing demonstrates localized, targeted marketing quite like a giant sign looming over a roadway. As Silicon Valley rushes a bunch of half-baked, unprofitable businesses to Wall Street, CBS is hawking a hunk of its billboard unit—an old-fashioned advertising technology with state-of-the-art profits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Even a $31 Million Hack Couldn't Keep Bitcoin Down
- Asia's Richest Banker Spots a Once-in-a-Lifetime Opportunity
- Millions of Patients Face Pain and Withdrawal as Opioid Prescriptions Plummet