VimpelCom Says Uzbek Probe Expands to U.S. Department of JusticeAdam Ewing
VimpelCom Ltd., the Russian phone carrier that said last week it’s being probed by Dutch and U.S. authorities, is also the target of an investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’