Ono Chairman Said to Plan Resignation After Takeover by VodafoneManuel Baigorri
Grupo Corporativo Ono SA Chairman Jose Maria Castellano plans to step down after the Spanish cable provider agreed to be acquired by Vodafone Group Plc, according to two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe