James Stowers, American Century Investments Founder, Dies at 90Laurence Arnold
James E. Stowers Jr., who built a billion-dollar fortune as founder of the American Century Investments mutual fund company, then gave most of it away for medical research, has died. He was 90.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy