Adobe Adds Web Subscribers as Sales, Profit Top EstimatesAdam Satariano
Adobe Systems Inc. added online subscribers at a faster-than-projected clip in the fiscal first quarter, as the company attempts to return to growth by selling Internet subscriptions for applications such as Photoshop.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020