NYSE Liffe Cocoa Delivery Against March Futures Was 37,350 TonsIsis Almeida
Cocoa delivered against the expired March futures contract on NYSE Liffe came to 37,350 metric tons, with most of the beans coming from leading grower Ivory Coast, according to data on the exchange’s website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster