Microsoft’s Xbox Product Chief Joins Speaker-System MakerCliff Edwards and Dina Bass
Marc Whitten, who led Microsoft Corp.’s development of the Xbox One video-game console, is leaving the company for Sonos Inc., the maker of multiroom speaker systems.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe