Topix Falls as Ukraine Tension Mounts Amid Crimea VoteYoshiaki Nohara
Japan’s Topix index fell, following its biggest weekly loss since June, after Crimea’s vote to rejoin Russia in a disputed referendum set the stage for sanctions by western nations as the crisis escalates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster