Jakarta Bull Rally Seen Extending as Jokowi Lures InvestorsYe Xie, Harry Suhartono and Yudith Ho
Indonesian stocks will extend their bull-market rally as speculation increases that Joko Widodo will win this year’s presidential election and boost investment, said some of the country’s largest investors and brokerages.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself