Brazil Swap Rates Rise on Faster Inflation Outlook; Real SlipsFilipe Pacheco
Brazil’s longer-term swap rates climbed as economists raised their 2014 inflation forecast to the highest in almost 15 months, adding to speculation that the central bank will keep increasing borrowing costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’