Vivendi Prefers Drahi’s Bid for SFR Carrier, Montebourg SaysMarie Mawad, Helene Fouquet and Francois de Beaupuy
Vivendi SA, weighing competing offers for its SFR phone unit, prefers a bid from billionaire Patrick Drahi’s cable holding Altice SA, according to French Industry Minister Arnaud Montebourg.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks