South Africa Steel Industry Seeks ‘Realistic’ Wage NegotiationsKamlesh Bhuckory
South Africa’s metals and engineering companies are calling for workers to limit their demands as Africa’s biggest economy slows, ahead of negotiations this month with the country’s largest union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself