Russia’s Micex Heads for Worst Week Since 2011 on Crimea VoteKsenia Galouchko and Vladimir Kuznetsov
The Micex Index headed for the biggest weekly drop in two and a half years, while the ruble and bonds fell before an interest rate decision and as Western nations pressed Russia against moving to annex Ukraine’s Crimea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States