Peltz Blasts PepsiCo Rejection of Split in LetterDuane D. Stanford and Beth Jinks
Activist investor Nelson Peltz, whose bid to break up PepsiCo Inc. was rejected by management, fired back in a letter to the board yesterday, criticizing its “dismissive tone” and demanding operational changes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy