Ono Said to Approve IPO Plans as Vodafone Talks ContinueManuel Baigorri and Amy Thomson
Grupo Corporativo Ono SA shareholders have approved plans for an initial public offering today even as talks about a takeover of the Spanish cable company by Vodafone Group Plc continue, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts