Kerry Says State Department Won’t Back Argentina in Debt CaseKatia Porzecanski and Greg Stohr
The U.S. State Department won’t side with Argentina in a legal fight with holders of $1.5 billion of the nation’s defaulted debt, Secretary of State John Kerry told lawmakers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt