Europe Stocks Decline to Lowest in Month With RetailersCorinne Gretler
European stocks fell to a five-week low, with a slump in Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc leading retailers lower, while concern grew over the standoff between Russia and Ukraine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself