VimpelCom Slides as Carrier Faces Probe Over Uzbek BusinessAdam Ewing
VimpelCom Ltd. is facing criminal investigation over its Uzbek business a year after the carrier warned investors about its relationship with Takilant Ltd., a company that is the focus of a corruption probe at Swedish rival TeliaSonera AB. The stock fell to a 19-month low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe