Kodak Settles With U.S. Over Cleanup of New York SitesPatricia Hurtado
Eastman Kodak Co. agreed to commit $49 million to a trust to pay for the cleanup of its Eastman Business Park site and the Genesee River in the area of Rochester, New York, federal prosecutors said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders