Bouygues Increases Cash Portion of SFR Bid to $15.8 BillionFrancois de Beaupuy and Marie Mawad
Bouygues SA boosted the cash portion of its offer for Vivendi SA’s SFR phone unit to 11.3 billion euros ($15.8 billion), seeking to top a competing bid from cable billionaire Patrick Drahi that’s seen less likely to run into regulatory hurdles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing