ZTE Joins The9 to Make Chinese Game Console for Release in MarchBloomberg News
ZTE Corp., China’s second-biggest maker of phone-network equipment, formed a venture with online game developer The9 Ltd. to make a gaming console after the nation lifted a 14-year-ban on the devices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's