NTSB’s Hersman Quits for Safety Group Amid Crash ProbesAngela Greiling Keane
Deborah Hersman, the public face of the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board who fought last year to be nominated for another term as chairman, today said she’s stepping down to head a safety-advocacy group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn