J.C. Penney Rises as Citigroup Analyst Upgrades to BuyMatt Townsend
J.C. Penney Co., the retailer that’s posted three straight annual losses, rose 3 percent after a Citigroup Inc. analyst recommended buying the shares because of its nascent turnaround.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations