IRS’s Lerner Under Scrutiny as Issa Builds Contempt CaseRichard Rubin
Lois Lerner, who oversaw the U.S. Internal Revenue Service’s scrutiny of Tea Party groups, was looking for someone from every branch of government to help resolve the issue that eventually cost her job.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans