Twitter, Pernod Ricard, CafePress: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
March 10 (Bloomberg) -- Twitter Inc., the microblogging service that held an initial public offering last year, paid $36 million to acquire 900 patents from International Business Machines Corp., according to a filing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone