ING Plan to Share Customer Payment Data Spurs Privacy ConcernsMaud van Gaal
A debate over banking privacy erupted in the Netherlands after ING Groep NV’s Dutch lender revealed plans to share customers’ debit card data with companies competing for their business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks